Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh my goodness, I haven't posted on the blog in like a month. I guess life happens and we get busy. Jonah is in pre-K at The Phonics Phactory, and is loving it. We went to Kah-nee-ta for two or three days last month and Jonah asks all the time now to go back: "Hey Mom! I've got a great idea. Why don't we go to Kahneeta?!"
Too bad it's never at a time we can actually go.
Last Sunday we were at church and when Jonah came back from his class his voice was almost gone! We were telling him that he lost his voice, and on the way home he said, "I think I left my voice at church. We better go back and get it."
Ava-rellie is quite the character, too. She LOVES cheetos--Mom: sound familiar??--(I used to eat them all the time, too), and will do anything for them, including telling me when she has to go potty. Hopefully this will work, since she's been relapsing for about two months now and I am tired of doing twenty loads of laundry a week. ;0)
I am thankful that Jon and Louise are taking care of the kids from Friday to Monday so I can have a break and fly to Sedona. I am going to meet up with all my sisters for a 30th birthday celebration! (not mine yet). Let's hope the kids and hubby fare well without Momma here for four days.

No comments: