Sunday, May 14, 2006

The other day Jon and I went to the Portland Nursery, but when we got there they had JUST closed. I saw that the doors were unlocked, and since I just had a quick question I ran in.
Ava saw me talking to a man with long dark hair and a beard through the doors and said, "There's JESUS!"
When I got back in the car, we tried to tell her that it, in fact, wasn't Jesus, but she was adamant! "NO!! IT'S JESUS!!"
Then yesterday she rode in Nana's car and out of the blue says to her, "I love Jesus."
That just makes our hearts so warm and happy.

2 comments:

mamma g said...

Ava, you made my day!

mamma g said...

Are you sure it wasn't Jesus? I mean, he likes hanging out in gardens, and he did say he's coming back soon...I love your kids you guys!

Also, next time please try to include the picture of Jesus for me, as I keep hoping to run into him too.

love erin