Friday, March 30, 2007

Google-ing

Have you ever "Googled" yourself? You should try it...
My friend Steve Schlange aspires to be the number one Steve Schlange on Google (I guess there are three others that he knows of).
Anyhoo, I googled myself and came out like 4th or 5th, and only because of my other friend Ian's blog, and because I gave him some pictures to post of his kids one time.
This Brawley blog wasn't even mentioned. I'm sure there's some technical reason for that of which I am ignorant (heh, I use a cut and paste Blog program; I am not that computer savvy).
I googled Jon, and oh my, there are a million Jon Brawleys all over the world (most of them Irish, none of them mine).
Then I googled my sister April Folkertsma. She has the top ELEVEN slots!! Not one, not even just four or five. ELEVEN!
Steve must be drooling right now...

No comments: