Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

Mom turned 60 and we drove down for the event! It was a lot of fun and the party was beautiful (as was my mom)! Ava had the quote of the night when, during a pause in April's speech she loudly said, "Did you know this is fake grass?" Jonah is in awe that we had to put 60 candles in the cake (make that two cakes, hee hee)...oh, and that is my dad pointing at Mom, who is obviously relishing the moment with two big thumbs-up signs.



Jon and I enjoying the ambiance.
JoAnna, Jamie, and Norah waiting for the caterer, no doubt...
JoAnna and John with their youngest, Seth
My dad's tow'd filled with lovely ladies. Sarah is my niece in the back wearing peach
The boys had so much fun together! It's cool that my sisters and I enjoyed the pinball machine growing up and now the grankids are enjoying it as well.
Ava taking a break to watch a movie. The party went really long into the evening and all the kidlets were tired...
Lovely April with lovely Grace
Adam with baby Norah, who did not want to go to sleep and miss any of the fun.

1 comment:

JamieB said...

i love how we made the same comments for the same pictures, just in different ways!