Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hiking AGAIN?!?!


Well, we wanted Jon to be able to go on a hike with us, so we went on a Wednesday night a few weeks ago. He was always so sad when we'd fill into the gas station to fill-up on the way to our Saturday jaunts. So here we are...on a fun and easy hike in the gorge, a picnic dinner, rock "climbing" for the kiddos, and good fellowship--who could ask for more???

A bridge to climb and skip on and spit from...

Our cute boy. (remember, click=bigger)

Ava with Bepo on the top of a rock. We are trying to make lots of fun memories before she moves to Romania...some love stored up in our hearts from her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Krisbby said...

Hey Beth,
It is Kristen. I am really sad that we won't be at the reunion also. It would be such fun to see everyone.

I have been following your blog for awhile and have been enjoying it. You have a sweet family! I just a blog, primarily so that I could say hello to everyone. I am not very good at posting, but am going to try to be better. Seeing your pics makes me miss Portland.

Blessings on you and your family.
Kristen