Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun in Kennewick

I didn't know those two words could go together until this weekend (fun and Kennewick)! I had a great time with three out of four of my old girlfriends from Multnomah (Dorina, Brooke, and Jenny). We met at Jenny's house which was pretty central for all of us. What a blessing to get caught up, fellowship, pray, and worship together for the first time in many years. 14 years have past since Jenny and I were roommates as 17 and 18 year olds! So much has changed in all our lives (Africa, kids, husbands, jobs, life). It's good that (as Brooke said) some things never change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you all could be together again. It looks like you had a great time. You are all so beautiful. Love, Mom

April said...

you are especially cute and pretty...