Well, unfortunately I don't think I have 7 to share, since I am not a big music-lover like my hubby. So, here goes:
- The new Coldplay album Jon got for Father's Day this year (sorry, no particular song!).
- The Vacation Bible School CD that my kids play at full volume everyday (exciting, I know). It's called Adventure Park or something.
- Pink Martini's "Hang on Little Tomato" CD has a great song called "Anna (el negro zumban)" that my kids love and play over and over and over again. It's fun and we can dance to it and it's all in Spanish!
- Nearly every night Ava likes to listen to the "Cat Song" while we do dishes and she dances in the kitchen and we take breaks and dance with her, too. It's really by the Stray Cats and it's called "The Stray Cat Strut". I don't really know what it's about but it's upbeat and fun and Ava loves cats, so...
- Lastly, I have had a song stuck in my head for a few days from the Office season 4 episode called "The Dinner Party". You know, the song that Jan's former assistant Hunter sings and she dances to it--sooooo funny. But the stupid song's been in my head for days..."You made everything allriiiiiiiight."