Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's been a long time...

Sorry I've not been a good friend lately. Nor a good blogger...But I suppose you all have to forgive me as most of you are my family anyway.
Have you noticed the amazing quantities of blogs out there these days? There's a reason they call it a "Blogosphere", my friends. In some ways I feel that we can't even compete for your attention, so then I just give up and post random pictures from my husbands iPhone, without even a comment to clue you in on what's going on...yup, real good blogger, here! (BTW, I just checked and we have had 42k visitors on our blog! Wow. Now I feel even worse! Thanks for regularly checking to see if I'm not lame anymore!)
All this is just by way of explanation, as though you needed one. You see, we have the Littlest One now, and Number 3 requires not a little attention, too. So please, stick with us, stay tuned, and pray that someday, someday...the Blogger in me will reawaken and you will all be regularly updated once more...

3 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

I think I probably account for about 39% of those 42,000 visitors. :) Take it easy on yourself; you've got FOUR young children! I'd be wondering if you were neglecting them if you posted frequently.

april said...

i miss your posts, though. :)

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

The downside is we check less when folks don't refresh content as much. JoAnna does a good job on her blog, better than the rest of us.