Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I caught Ava playing Mommy with her dollies yesterday: "OK, you eat, you eat, you eat, you eat (going in a circle). Now you play, you play, you play, you play." Do I really sound like that?! So bossy! haha















And here she is posing with all her babes (the one on the left in the red overalls might look familiar to my fam--my mom made me MJ when I was little--I named him after my dad). The funny thing is, Ava has never been interested in playing dolls and I was starting to wonder...especially with the new baby coming, but she is All Mommy now! She keeps stealing the little baby clothes I have washed and folded for our new baby and dressing her babies up in them. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Elisabeth,
It's always enlightening to see our children playing Mom or Dad isn't it? Thanks for sharing.

Laura

Brawley G and L said...

Are you putting that girlie on a stretcher she looks taller every time we see her..ha ha pop pop