Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, here I am folks! (In all my glory! haha) Just 4 or 5 weeks left to go and counting. We were a bit concerned because Monday the baby was sideways, but we had an ultrasound today and she is head-down and ready to go (as long as she stays that way!). I got a really amazing look at her today through the ultrasound--she looked just like Jonah! I wish I could figure out our scanner so I could post the picture, but we will all meet her soon enough, I guess...well, maybe not soon enough for me! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look beautiful! I look forward to seeing the new baby!

mamma g said...

Adorable Elisabeth! hang in there...love erin

JamieB said...

cute outfit:)
your hair looks awesome! love you

Laura said...

Hi Elisabeth,

You look great! I hope this is a relaxing time as you prepare and anticipate this new arrival. Thinking of you,

Laura