Monday, August 27, 2007

Just some recent happenin's

 

We went to the Sandy River for our friend Peter's 30th Birthday Party and Jonah went swimming in his clothes (I forgot to bring the swim stuff). With the combination of wet clothes, glacial river (well, maybe not glacial), and no dry clothes or towel he was cold and had his friend Naomi bury him in the sand to get warm. He had so much sand in his ears, his hair, everywhere! The bathtub that night was like a little beach. And I just stumbled upon his shoes today on the porch...I could have planted some flowers in them!

 

Check out the resemblance of Jonah and Brynne's smiles in these two pics!!!
 

I was able to go to our church women's retreat a week or so ago (about 9 of my friends hanging out in a house at the Oregon Coast for three days). The pic above is my friend Emilie's baby Clarabelle (Claire, 3 months) and Brynne decked out in their matching jammies...and the picture below is just a random shot of some women slaving away to make some breakfast while on vacation (Tonya, Becky, Megan, and Rachael). I was sleeping in! heehee
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: