Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sweat my Sweater 2007


Every year our church has a Christmas party called Sweat my Sweater (as in "you know you love my sweater!") Here's just a few pics of our crazy outfits. Sorry, Mom, for mocking the iron-on, puffy paint, Mary Englebright sweatshirt Jon is wearing (I think you had that one once upon a time..) And my friend Jessica and I showed up with a matching set... (Click to enlarge photos, oh and check out my green eyeshadow. While I was putting it on thick Ava kept declaring sweetly "You look soooooooo beautiful, Mommy!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

So stylish! I remember having some of those puffy paint sweatshirts. I even did a demonstration on how to make them in junior high speech class. :D

Angela said...

Too funny! Just watch out, we'll be wearing those for really in about 40 years! HA, HA, HA!

Merry Christmas!

angela

mamma g said...

SO funny! I needed a good laugh tonight you guys, thanks. BTW what else do you do at the sweet sweater party???

er

la femme elisabeth said...

We do a white elephant party, of course! :)
--e

brooke said...

why is that funny? i have a sweater just like that.