Monday, February 18, 2008

Paigey's Party

Jonah, Ava, Brynne, and I went to the Durias' last Saturday to help our friend Paige Elisabeth (ahem) celebrate turning the big fiver! It was a sunny and beautiful, albeit cold, day and the kids even got to play outside for most of the time.

Brynne soberly modeling the new sweater I just finished for her. I still need to add some snaps or a decorative pin (as the pattern calls for) I'm just afraid she would chew the decorative pin to shreds with those TWO teeth she has now...

Paigey and Ava eating the yummy cake Auntie Mindy made!
I guess I was grilling Paige about what's changing in her life now that she's five.
We both look pretty serious!

The rowdy "Star Wars" boys taking a break from playing to eat some lunch.
(L-R: Jonah, Aidan, Tim)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love her sweater! Can you make me one? :D

Lylah Ledner said...

i love the pics - and the littlest princess looks like a real thinker type...just taking it all in....

blessings...