Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sisters In Cali

My sisters and I met up in Cali to go wedding dress shopping with my oldest sis April. It was a blast! She was able to find her dress and get some good leads on locations, as well. This is Jo and I trying to embarrass Jamie and April as they got off their plane. I think we succeeded in embarrassing some more than others. . .
Beautiful Mom in the airport!
My dad has been sprucing up his building to get ready for a new tenant (hopefully!). This Baldwin sign has been hanging there since I was 8 years old (Jonah's age).
After two days of shopping we celebrated April's finds with a trip to the Yardhouse restaurant. April and JoAnna got a half-yard of beer each and we were surprised at how tall it was!
(These got a little out of order) Jamie rockin' out on the key-less grand piano in the window of Dad's building. I am so blessed to have both godly and fun sisters!!

5 comments:

JamieB said...

oh my gosh - that pic of me at the piano is HIDEOUS!! hahaha
good times, good times...

Jeff and Aimee said...

That top picture is actually pretty close to how I remember you two looking at youth group many years ago.(God rules!) Did you crimp your hair with a crimping iron?

Aimee

Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! WE LOOK AWESOME!!!

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

Glad you got that pix. The Baldwin sign is now down, replaced by Mariposa Green paint. I'm about done painting. Only a few trim areas to go, and inside the lower office. It's been a busy week of painting. Believe me, I'm past my prime.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!