Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crystal Springs Rhodedendron Garden

I know I probably spelled Rhodedendron wrong, but hey, that's why, as Ava says, "we just call 'em Rhodys." :) Check out these pics from the first of our park days for summer.Ava had a little accident while trying to use the "toilet in the wild"--good thing we had her tutu in the bag for ballet class afterward...


Me with my good friend Tonya (we call her Tonners) :)
Ava (4) with Tonya's daughter Jolie (almost 4)
Brynne slept thru our first visit to the Rhody Garden
L-R: Paige (4), Jolie, Ava, and Ivan (2)

1 comment:

Tobi said...

I love how happy little girls are when they are in their special dresses. It makes me happy too!!!! Love the fam updates and pics it makes me feel like i know a bit of what goes on in your lives. Love you!