Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We go from moment to moment

These phrases happened back to back...
Jonah: Mom, what if Daddy did the cooking and we liked his cooking so much that we bowed down to him?
Mom: What does the Bible say about that, Joe?
Jonah: I think that we would go to Hell.
then...
Jonah: What if Jesus was so excited that we were going to Heaven that He yelled out, "Glory to the LORD!!"
then...
Jonah: There once was a little baby who BA BA BAAAAAAAAA!! Nee Nee NEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Just when I thought we were getting serious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But he was speaking in tounges. Get yourself a translator and I think you'd be impressed.

Anonymous said...

And, it's biblical to bow to your father.

April said...

What a crack up!!! He is the funniest kid...
if jon's cooking was so good you bowed down to him, he just might deserve it. :)

April said...

And...I think Jesus just might say Glory to the Lord when He sees us walk through those gates...Ian's on to something, I think Jonah may be something of a prophet. Watch out for whales...

Angela said...

HI, that is hilarious! I've had some conversations like that! :-) love, Angela